Thank-you for reading and observing the following rules and safety items:
- You are responsible for your own safety.
- Sidewalks will be fenced off from the street at the Start.
- All those pushing strollers or wheelchairs will line up at the very back in the designated area.
- Watch for cars and other obstacles.
- Bicycles, rollerblades, skateboards, smoking, pets, and headphones will NOT be permitted on the course. Our insurance, RRCA, and USATF do not allow headphones in races. This is for your own safety.
- Remember to smile and have fun!
Water Station Locations
- 2nd Avenue North & North 12th Street
- 3rd Avenue North & North 17th Street
- 3rd Avenue North & North 26th Street
- Yellowstone Avenue near 6th Street West
- Finish Area – across from the Babcock Theater
USATF Rule #144.3b
“The visible possession or use by athletes of video or audio cassette recorders or players, TVs, CD or DVD players, radio transmitters or receivers, mobile phones, computers or any similar devices in the competition area shall not be permitted.” View the RRCA guidelines.
In accordance with this rule, for safety, and as a courtesy to others, please leave your headphones at home.
Athletes who participate in this competition may be subject to formal drug testing in accordance with USA Track & Field rules and IAAF rules. Athletes found positive for banned substances, or who refuse to be tested, will be disqualified from this event and will lose eligibility for future competitions. Some prescription and over-the-counter medications may contain banned substances. Information regarding drugs and drug testing may be obtained by calling the USOC hot Line at 1-800-233-0393.
- 2 Mile — MT08006MF
- 5 Mile — MT08007MF